Syncros are experienced at supplying and fitting matting solutions in the UK’s train stations.
Our product knowledge and attention to detail combined with our determination to provide the best value for money, helps ensure your projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Factors to consider:
- Expected level of traffic entering the area.
- Type of soiling that the system would need to cope with.
- Type of traffic expected.
- Is there a need to cope with heavy loads and frequency?
- Presence of one or several entranceways
- Size and shape of the area that the entrance matting needs to cover.
- Aesthetic requirements of the entrance matting.
- Incorporation of corporate logo into the system
- Ongoing maintenance programme.
The service that Syncros has supplied has been second to none. The quotations are always cost effective and staff are always there with any queries or problems we have.
Syncros have install numerous Tesco projects, Sue Ryder Hospice and well as 1 Commercial Road.
The fitters are always courteous to main contractors and nothing is too much bother for them. Whether this be on a day or night shift the project is always completed on time with no fuss.
I would not hesitate in recommending Syncros for all our matting installations and requirements.
The above sub-contractor has been working with Pinnacle for the last 2 – 3 years, and has always offered a very high quality service on all aspects of their work.
They are able to work on multiple projects at any one time, with values ranging from £1,000.00 to £50,000.00.
Overall I would rate Syncros as one of the most cooperative sub-contractor that I have experienced both financially and contractually.
I would have no hesitations in using Syncros in any future project we are involved in.
I would recommend you for any job and i am very happy to have Syncros working under my name.
I find your company very efficient and trustworthy to get any of my jobs done with a very high standard.
I always look forward to working with you as i know the jobs will be hassle free and completed on time.